Tag 45 gel is a topical medication for joint and muscle pain. It is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that contains diclofenac diethylamine as its active ingredient. Diclofenac is a potent painkiller that reduces inflammation and pain in the affected area.
Tag 45 gel is a fast-acting and convenient pain relief solution that is easy to apply and provides targeted pain relief. It is available over the counter and can be used for various conditions, including sprains, strains, and arthritis.
How does Tag 45 gel work?
Tag 45 gel works by inhibiting the production of prostaglandins, which are responsible for inflammation, pain, and swelling. By reducing the production of prostaglandins, Tag 45 gel helps to reduce inflammation and pain in the affected area, providing relief to the patient.
What are the conditions that can be treated with Tag 45 gel?
Tag 45 gel can be used to treat a variety of conditions that cause joint and muscle pain, including:
- Arthritis: Tag 45 gel can be used to treat the symptoms of arthritis, including pain, swelling, and stiffness in the joints.
- Sprains and Strains: Tag 45 gel can treat the pain and inflammation of sprains and strains.
- Tendinitis: Tag 45 gel can be used to treat the pain and inflammation associated with tendonitis, which is the inflammation of the tendons.
How to use Tag 45 gel?
- Tag 45 gel should be applied directly to the affected area. It is essential to wash your hands before and after applying the gel to prevent the medication from getting into your eyes or mouth.
- The recommended dosage for Tag 45 gel is two to four grams per application, which is approximately a pea-sized amount. The gel should be applied to the affected area three to four times daily or as your doctor directs.
- It is important to avoid applying Tag 45 gel to open wounds or broken skin and to avoid exposure to sunlight or UV light, as the medication can increase sensitivity to light.
What are the possible side effects of Tag 45 gel?
Like all medications, Tag 45 gel can cause side effects. The most common side effects of Tag 45 gel include skin irritation, itching, redness, and dryness. If you experience these side effects, you must stop using the medication and consult your doctor.